Friday, March 8, 2013

Is It Ok If I Dont Get A Flu Shot: Chuck Klosterman: Choice Blog

In this article "Is It Okay If I Dont Get A Flu Shot?", by Chuck Klosterman, Klosterman talks about if you should be obligated to get the flu shot. Klosterman thinks that you should get a flu shot. It is stated in this article that it is more socially responsible and more ethical to get the flu shot, but it is not ,mandatory. Somethiing that I found intersting in this article was though not getting a flu shot could affect other people, the outcome of getting the flu shot may not be that different. I found that this statement was interesting because this means that getting a flu shot is worthless. I think that it is okay if you dont get a flu shot. If you get a flu shot, doesnt it just put the virus into you? I heard that when you get the shot, you WILL catch the flu, but you will never get it again. But what if I never was going to catch the flu?

1 comment: